EXCITING. INTERESTING. ENTERTAINING. GRAB SOME KOREAN BITEZ HERE!

Monday

Truth Behind Junsu's 'Cold' (Why Junsu absent on MKMF at first half)

On Saturday (day of MKMF) Junsu was a lot more sick than what was said.
his blood pressure was down to 70.
the hospital told him to stay off stage...
even his mom told him to not perform that day...

and junsu said "Mom, I can't... My fans will be there and I don't want to disappoint them. And we endured a lot this year so I want to be there when the award is presented... I want to accept the award"

and because of his low blood pressure they warned him that going on stage might be excessive for his heart.... and the shot that he got was not just a shot for his 'cold' but it was actually some kind of really strong pain-killer (if more than three shots are taken, the body will not be able to handle it)

credits : bestiz + soompi + H.O.T.&DBSK + Ladysu@kpopkingdom

No comments: